My PhD titled ‘The Visual Communication of Ecological Literacy: Designing, Learning and Emergent Ecological Perception‘ has now been approved. This practice based work in the School of Architecture and Design and the University of Brighton was funded by the Arts and Humanities Research Council. I will be publishing one chapter of my each week for the following ten weeks. If you would like a printable copy of the entire on-line version, it can be downloaded for £11.
The Visual Communication of Ecological Literacy – PhD site
This site is an entry point to my 2012 PhD titled: The Visual Communication of Ecological Literacy: Designing, Learning and Emergent Ecological Perception. Chapters are introduced and can be downloaded from the links. Enjoy!
- RT @CodenameMinaLi: Also, when Mr. Rogers found out that the KKK was making racist and homophobic telephone recordings and imitating his vo… 7 hours ago
- RT @romsson: Slides from my talk are online! Hope I did not forget to credit anyone. So much excellent work on climate #dataviz out there.… 7 hours ago
- RT @Ecocene: The now iconic most impactful climate datavis by climate scientist @edhawkin as presented by @romsson #micromesomacro - also… 20 hours ago
- RT @davidgraeber: "Against Economics" - a review of Robert Skidelsky's "Money and Government" at NY Review of Books https://t.co/MWlJEgLY… 21 hours ago
- RT @triofrancos: "Winning Friends, Crushing Enemies" might take the prize for best title ever. @thetroublemag interviewed @alybatt and I on… 22 hours ago
- RT @TeenVogue: "All of us — individuals, companies, and governments — are going to have to change our behaviors to end the climate emergenc… 1 day ago
- Don’t Be Scared About The End Of Capitalism—Be Excited To Build What Comes Next fastcompany.com/40454254/dont-… 1 day ago