My PhD titled ‘The Visual Communication of Ecological Literacy: Designing, Learning and Emergent Ecological Perception‘ has now been approved. This practice based work in the School of Architecture and Design and the University of Brighton was funded by the Arts and Humanities Research Council. I will be publishing one chapter of my each week for the following ten weeks. If you would like a printable copy of the entire on-line version, it can be downloaded for £11.
The Visual Communication of Ecological Literacy – PhD site
This site is an entry point to my 2012 PhD titled: The Visual Communication of Ecological Literacy: Designing, Learning and Emergent Ecological Perception. Chapters are introduced and can be downloaded from the links. Enjoy!
- RT @Info_Activism: Cambridge Analytica: Undercover Secrets of Trump's Data Firm youtube.com/watch?time_con… 2 hours ago
- RT @Macroscopist: Thanks for pointing this out; the power of weaponizing personal data relies in a great extent in all actors accepting unc… 8 hours ago
- RT @KCL_UCU: UCU is appealing to all members who currently hold external examiner positions at the 65 institutions covered by USS to resign… 12 hours ago
- RT @BiologistDan: #Sudan has died. The last male Northern White #Rhino has passed away. We are all witness to extinction. It is forever. We… 12 hours ago
- RT @RobGMacfarlane: Words of the day: "vernal equinox" - the moment each spring when the sun crosses the celestial equator, & day & night a… 12 hours ago
- Opinion: Anna Campbell’s idealism and conviction should inspire us all via @TheBristolCable thebristolcable.org/2018/03/opinio… 13 hours ago
- RT @simone_natale: I am in the supervisory team of a new Centre for Doctoral Training at Loughborough University "Improving the Health of O… 14 hours ago