My PhD titled ‘The Visual Communication of Ecological Literacy: Designing, Learning and Emergent Ecological Perception‘ has now been approved. This practice based work in the School of Architecture and Design and the University of Brighton was funded by the Arts and Humanities Research Council. I will be publishing one chapter of my each week for the following ten weeks. If you would like a printable copy of the entire on-line version, it can be downloaded for £11.
The Visual Communication of Ecological Literacy – PhD site
This site is an entry point to my 2012 PhD titled: The Visual Communication of Ecological Literacy: Designing, Learning and Emergent Ecological Perception. Chapters are introduced and can be downloaded from the links. Enjoy!
- RT @idilgaziulusoy: Our book Design for Sustainability: A Multi-level Framework from Products to Socio-technical Systems is now available #… 3 hours ago
- RT @davidschneider: The government want us to get angry at these people, not at their failure on testing or track and trace and all the oth… 4 hours ago
- RT @robrousseau: this is so fucking heartbreaking and it would be nice for someone in the media to start treating the ~multiple murders~ th… 5 hours ago
- Boycott Tesla twitter.com/irinimalliarak… 6 hours ago
- Morning run in this Nottingham forest. https://t.co/T8jgGov5jc 6 hours ago
- RT @RespectableLaw: A Thread about Elon and Ghislaine: Much Ado About Something? https://t.co/1cxewUnrq0 6 hours ago
- RT @RespectableLaw: Finally, just when you think this Bond-villain family can’t get any weirder, someone let me know that Elon’s dad recent… 6 hours ago